The module begins its work by downloading input data from a previously defined location. It conducts a verification of the correctness of the format according to previously defined mappings and converts it to the form of a data matrix. An additional mode of action of the Converter Module is the possibility of importing data directly from database systems. In case of selecting this mode of data feeding, the module will set the previously defined database as the source of data. After ending the data conversion, the System creates a report in terms of the conducted works.
- Uploading report files in specific formats (XLSX, CSV, XML, JSON),
- verifying the correctness of the uploaded data according to a particular scheme,
- uploading data from external databases,
- generating matrix files or matrix databases,
- creating a conversion report.