Cloud computing for SME: ORBIZER opens new possibilities
ORBIZER - cloud platform for SMEs, which takes project management and customer relationship management into single SaaS solution. Launched at Cebit 2013 in Hannover is the new flagship offering for project oriented small and medium size businesses. Over 200 companies already started to work with ORBIZER. Newest solution turns SMEs to cloud and gives them advanced features for affordable price.
The aim of developing ORBIZER is to offer to SMEs inexpensive, efficient and visually attractive tool.
Flexible for your business
In standard platform integrates four modules: Projects, Clients, Resources and Documents – nut its flexibility allows to implement customized versions of ORBIZER for specific business needs.
Key advantages for ORBIZER users
- All-in-one – Combination of two main management areas of SMEs: Project Management (including Agile Scrum) and CRM in single web application
- Developed for SMEs – ORBIZER from the very beginning was developed for small and medium size companies. This is teh reason why ORBIZER do more for less.
- Working methodology – this collaborative platform fits perfectly to project oriented workflow, based mostly on Agile Scrum management methodology.
- Costs – low monthly payments, cheap implementation costs and free test trial allows to get ORBIZER for most companies.
- Mobility – we took care of responsive interface which makes ORBIZER easy to work with on tablet screen.
- Integrations – in addition of classic, in-app file upload and storage we have integrated ORBIZER with Google Apps and Dropbox.
- SaaS model – you can work anywhere. You need only internet connection, to manage and run your business. But it is nto the end. Cloud infrastructure is also availability of hi-tech servers, persistent backup, technical support and ORBIZER autoscalability.